Learn Marathi From Hindi
At the outset let me appreciate for your decision to learning Marathi/Gujarati and thanks for visiting my tutorials. I am sure my tutorials will help you learn Marathi/Gujarati through self-study.
Many Indians and even foreigners have successfully learned Marathi through my tutorials.
This course teaches Marathi/Gujarati script, the basic grammar concepts like pronouns, nouns and their forms, grammar rule for tenses, phrases, frequently used verbs, simple sentences and long conversations.
Lesson are arranged as per the required sequence of increasing knowledge level. So those who follow “grammar based approach” should start from first lesson. But while learning it is quite natural that you will have to revisit chapters again and again.
Those who like to “communicative approach” should start from the conversation section and visit grammar lessons as per interest. Do not hesitate to ask your questions over mail given in “contact us” page. Your feedback, suggestion and requirement to add specific lesson are also welcome.
- Conjunction in Marathi उभयान्वयी अव्यय – Part 1 – और,लेकिन,फिर भी,क्योंकी ,इसलिये,कि aur,lekin,phir bhI,kyoMkI,isaliye,ki
- Conjunction in Marathi उभयान्वयी अव्यय – Part 2 – जैसा,या,अगर-तो,बादमें,फिर,जब तक-तब तक jaisA,yA,agar-to,phir,jab tak-tab tak
- Conjunction in Marathi उभयान्वयी अव्यय – Part 3 जैसे ही,तब,के बजाय,ताकी,जबकि,नही तो,भी jaise hI ,tab,ke bajAy,tAkI,jabaki,nahi to,bhI
- Active Passive voice कर्तरी प्रयोग कर्मणी प्रयोग भावे प्रयोग kartarI prayog karmaNI prayog bhAve prayog
- Greeting,Wishes,Blessings,Slogans in Marathi – मराठीमें शुभकामनाएं/आशिर्वाद/नारे marAThImeM shubhakAmanAeM/AshirvAd/nAre
- Marathi Conversation – with Auto Rickshaw Driver रिक्षा/ऑटो वाले के साथ बात rikShA/auTo vAle ke sAth bAt